If you think you are paying too much tax….you might be! If you don’t do this everyday it’s easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. I want you to remember that I work for you not any taxing agency. My goal is to get you the best possible outcome. All information you provide is confidential.
Here’s what you get…
- Meetings and consultations to understand your situation to identify any and all ways to reduce your taxes during the 4th quarter of the year prior and during tax season.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked to ensure it reflects all the data you provide and takes advantage of deductions and credits that you are entitled.
- Your tax return filed electronically for faster processing.
- If needed, I will help you adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each pay period.
- I will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- A conversation showing you what was done and what areas you may get a benefit from now and in the future.
- A price quote before I begin working on your return that I will hold myself to. No surprises!
Other Tax Services:
- IRS issue resolution
- Prior year non-filed tax returns
- Payroll tax issues and preparation (941, 940)
- Back taxes owed
- Other tax services needed? contact us.
Books not as organized as you’d like? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up with your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help. We can prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for next year, or let us maintain your accounting records and send you a profit and loss statement each month.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Bookkeeping or Tax Services, please call (603-253-5408) or email for a free consultation.