If you think you are paying too much tax….you probably are! If you don’t do this everyday it’s easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. I want you to remember that I work for you not any taxing agency. My goal is to get you the best possible outcome. All information you provide is confidential.
Here’s what you get…
- Meetings and consultations to understand your situation to identify any all ways to reduce your taxes.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked to ensure it reflects all the data you provide and takes advantage of deductions and credits that you are entitled. Before your return is finalized we will review the results together and make any necessary adjustments.
- Your tax return filed electronically for faster processing.
- If needed, I will help you adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each pay period.
- I will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- A conversation showing you what was done and what areas you may get a benefit from now and in the future.
- A price quote before I begin working on your return that I will hold myself to. No surprises!
Other Tax Services:
- IRS issue resolution
- Prior year non-filed tax returns
- Payroll tax issues and preparation (941, 940)
- Back taxes owed
- Other tax services needed? contact us.
Books not as organized as you’d like? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up with your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help. We can prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for next year, or let us maintain your accounting records and send you a profit and loss statement each month.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Services, please call (603-253-5408) or email for a free consultation.