Gain a competitive edge over your competition by getting periodic, real-time financial reports for your business. Services include…
- Entering monthly transactions from your bank accounts
- Reconciliation of your bank or credit card accounts
- Generate an income statement (see also compilation services)
- Generate a balance sheet
- Generate Budgets and Forecasts
- Clean up your general ledger
- Generate Job Cost reports to assist you in determining profitability on jobs and/or sales.
QuickBooks was created to help small business owners track their income and expenses. However, it can become time-consuming and overwhelming. We can help! We can also customize a package of services by adding payroll, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Don’t want to come to us? No problem! we will come to you! Simply put all your receipts and documentation in a box, folder, or what ever you have and we will come pick it up. Remember our fees are flat, so no billing surprises. The fee is calculated based on your monthly activity and includes a 30 minute consultation, every month.
We can take care of all your payroll processing for you so you won’t have to. You can be as involved with your payroll as you want to be. Whether you want to completely outsource your payroll to us or have us calculate payroll and you write the checks. You get…
- Accurately prepared payroll checks, direct deposited.
- IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need more consistent and timely financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or accountant. A sample of services include…
- Budget preparations and monitoring
- Trend analysis
- Tax saving strategies
- Cash management
- Profitability analysis
- Liaison with bankers, insurance companies, vendors, etc.
- Development of accounting policies and procedures
- Plus any other services provided by the firm
Whether you’re negotiating a sale or merger, considering adding new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with a liability, or determining shareholder equity an objective valuation can make the difference between success and failure.
New Business Formations
If you are considering starting your own business, or looking to put your current business under the umbrella of a corporation or limited liability company, we can help by preparing and filing all the required forms.
These are the general services the firm provides, however if you have questions or are in doubt about something that we may help you with please call (603-273-6303) or send an email for a free consultation.