Current and accurate bookkeeping is critical to the growth and success of any business. Whether bidding on projects or minimizing tax liabilites having fast accurate financial data about your business will give you a competitive edge over your competition that does not. Services include…
- Entering weekly/monthly transactions from your invoices and bank accounts
- Reconciliation of your bank or credit card accounts
- Generate an income statement (see also compilation services)
- Generate a balance sheet
- Generate Budgets and Forecasts
- Clean up your general ledger
- Set up QuickBooks to get you started off right if you want to do most of the entering
- Generate Job Cost reports to assist you in determining profitability on jobs and/or sales
QuickBooks was created to help small business owners track their income and expenses. However, it can become time-consuming and overwhelming. We can help by wroking with your staff or by us maintaining the books.
Don’t want to come to us? No problem! we will come to you! Simply put all your receipts and documentation in a box, folder, or what ever you have and we will come pick it up.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need more consistent and timely financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or accountant. A sample of services include…
- Budget preparations and monitoring
- Trend analysis
- Tax saving strategies
- Cash management
- Profitability analysis
- Liaison with bankers, insurance companies, vendors, etc.
- Development of accounting policies and procedures
- Plus any other services provided by the firm
Whether you’re negotiating a sale or merger, considering adding new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with a liability, or determining shareholder equity an objective valuation can make the difference between success and failure.
New Business Formations
If you are considering starting your own business, or looking to put your current business under the umbrella of a corporation or limited liability company, we can help by preparing and filing all the required forms.
These are the general services the firm provides, however if you have questions or are in doubt about something that we may help you with please call (603-273-6303) or send an email for a free consultation.